Mar 1, 2011

Things that make me smile

  1. Princess Snifflefritz insisting on trying to run away when I change her. I just have to laugh at her cute little nekkid hiney running away.
  2. Princess Magpie excitedly saying, "Night Night" and waving at me as she goes to bed for the night. It is so cute that she is happy to go to bed.
  3. When I hear Princess Snifflefritz crying and check on her only to find Princess Belle hugging her and making it better.
  4. Watching Princess Snifflefritz do this really fast straight legged crab walk across the floor with her little hiney stuck up in the air. Too cute for words.
  5. Cuddles on the couch when my girls feel like they need some extra love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#3 "When I hear Princess Snifflefritz crying and check on her only to find Princess Belle hugging her and making it better."

Now that's just so SWEET! You're very lucky having such good children.

By the way, I think you'll be interested in this one.
upload a photo
of your Quidam now and win 2 tickets for a night of fun and entertainment at Rogers Arena! Post a STAND OUT photo on Coquitlam Centre’s Facebook page – the photo that gets the most likes gets to have the most captivating night of your life at Rogers Arena in Vancouver. Just click, upload, and win!

Julie said...

Such a sweet list. :)

Twitter