Nov 11, 2010

Moments

There are moments when I catch all three girls on the living room floor sitting quietly watching "The Wiggles" or something similar that I am struck with how sweet they are. They are all so sweet and loving and gentle, and the fact that I have moments of sweetness, loving, quietly being together is just too wonderful for me. Whether they are cuddling, playing or watching a kids show, I feel so lucky to have these three girls that love each other so much. (watching television is the one time I can catch them all together at the same time where taking a pic does not immediately result in one or all of the stopping what they are doing to spoil my pic)





1 comment:

Julie said...

I think being homeschooled really helps with the bonding, since they spend so much time together... At least, that's what I assume about my kids. *lol*

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter