Nov 12, 2010

Friday Five - Getting Organized


  1. Well things are rolling along. I have come with an idea I am anxious to try when I get our classroom ready. I have boxes of books that are awaiting bookcases and a really long piece of wood I was going to use to create a desk (It would take up most of one wall). I have decided for now, to put some of the boxes under the desktop to get them out of the way.

  2. I made a big dent in the big pile of boxes we have to unpack. And I have things organized into sections to make this easier. I do needed lots and lots bookcases. I am determined not to have bunches of books sitting in unopened boxes this time.

  3. I have pulled out our boxes of pictures so that I can put them up when I get some picture hangers next week.

  4. I have organized Princess Snifflefritz's room. It is adorable!!! I even have a rocking chair to put in there

  5. I am not liking how my kitchen is put together right now. I have to take some time and rethink the way things are in there. What do you think of brooms and mops being on the wall by the back door? (the one we use) I do have a shelf for shoes and some hooks to put up in a convenience place for the coats we use every day (the rest go in the hall closet).

1 comment:

Julie said...

Organizing a house (or just rooms) is always so much fun!!! :)

Enjoy!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter