Sep 9, 2010

Unexpected Blessings.

One change that I have noticed in Princess Belle since we started homeschooling is a genuine love of learning. She loves to dig into the "Learning Books" we have and sit there pouring over them. She loves to get learning videos from the library and come running out to tell me what she has learned. She pays attention to shows she is watching and asks questions. Since we started on this homeschooling journey, I have seen her quest for knowledge blossom and grow. It warms my heart to watch her.

(sidenote: I may have sold our dishwasher. The person is supposed to come pick it up Saturday, which leaves a free space in the kitchen to help me on my quest to make this place more useable for me.)

2 comments:

l said...

Isn't that amazing?!
In public school, being eager and excited to learn isn't seen as a good thing by their peers, so kids usually don't voice their enthousiasm..sad but true. At home, they are free to be themselves :)

Julie said...

Sounds like Belle is thriving! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter