Sep 7, 2010

Not Back to School Day

I decided to do a new post for our Not Back to School plans. I am still working on what I want to do tomorrow, but I have a loose idea (which usually works well for us anyway).

Here are some ideas I have:

  • Have an outing or two (library, park, somewhere fun for her)
  • Do some crafts and coloring pages (she loves being creative and I have some for our Mexican theme we are doing right now)
  • Go to the dollar store and let her pick out an education toy or two (there are a few there that she has her eye on)
  • make a snack together (I have this recipe for Sopapillas which goes with our Mexican theme)
  • Maybe have a picnic or something similar
Then she tops off her day by attending her first day at the Boys and Girls club Notsosnowwhite works at (which she is really looking forward too and has been doing a countdown by crossing the days off on the calendar).

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love your flexibility!!!

Julie said...

Sounds like some good ideas!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter