Sep 17, 2010

Better

As I work on my house and making it more suited to our needs, it is growing on me. I come up with more and more ideas of things we can do to make it better. And I have little list in my head of things I want to accomplish. I am getting excited as I see the changes.
  • My latest idea is to take a corner of our ginormous bedroom and turn it into a family closet. All of the dressers will easily fit there along with 2 large hampers. That way I can do laundry bring it upstairs and fold it and put it away. If the laundry corner is only for actual washing, it will be better. That will give the girls more room their room and it will put to practical use an unused part of the house.
  • I am going to get a large area rug to cover up the beautiful but impractical floor in the living room
  • Prince Charming has promised he is going to do his part to make our financial situation better.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I had to be extra creative in our last house (in Portland) too... 6 people in a 880 square foot house... Not so easy! *lol*

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter