Jun 3, 2010


There is a special time that I enjoy with Princess Snifflefritz. It is right before she goes to sleep at night and she needs help going to sleep and we cuddle. I love to hold her close, all swaddled up in my arms, our cheeks touching, me shushing softly in her ears, and her soft breaths puffing in my ear. I absolutely love the feel of her soft cheek. I love the sound of her puffs of breath. I love her sigh and the feel of her muscles relaxing as she finally fades into slumber. I love the smell of her hair as it tickles my nose. I love the feel of her needing me to help her to relax and fall asleep.



2 comments:

♥ Sarah @ FFP ♥ said...

Aw, so precious! I love moments with my little one like this as well, it is so heartwarming. Like a shot of love straight through you :)

Julie said...

Boy... How I miss those days...

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter