Jun 27, 2010

It needed a happy ending



Yesterday I was watched a movie with Princess Belle (I love that she is at the age that we can watch movies together and both enjoy them). In the movie, the female lead passed away. I think it was the first movie that Princess Belle had seen where one of the main characters died. She was understandably upset. So after the movie was over, she decided to rewrite the ending of the movie.

She came up to me carrying some pictures:

"See mommy, this is where they are dancing. This is where she ate some goop and got sick (funny I don't remember any goop in the movie at all). This is where she was dying
This is where a machine came in with a hose and sucked all the sickness out of her, so she got better. This is where they started dancing again. And this is where they lived happily ever after and went to the beach."

I hugged her and told her it was a much better ending.

1 comment:

Julie said...

What movie was it? ... We bought the Bridge to Terebithia, and Jared REFUSES to watch it again, since the girl dies in it.

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter