Jun 20, 2010

sigh

There are days when I feel like I don't know what I am doing with my Autistic daughter. There are days when she will do something that completely shocks with what she thinks is okay. I don't know how to make her understand what is right or wrong. How can she feel that some of the things she does is okay???

I feel like sometimes I am failing as a mom with her. Once upon a time, I thought all I needed to do to be a good mom was love my kids and do the best I could to guide them and give them a good home, but with her, I am not sure that is enough. I am lost and I don't know what to do.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I wish I could give you some advice, but I've never known anyone with Autism before... I would be more lost than you.

I think you're doing a great job though!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter