Jul 26, 2008

Finally Home!!

I am finally home and exhausted. I just thought I would take a minute and update and post a few pics. I ended up staying in the hospital for a total of 21 days. I developed high blood pressure that would not come under control. The baby was also in a breach position sideways with her butt down. So on July 22, 2008 at 9:54 we had a c-section and my little angel came in to the world. It was actually a long time to do the section. Apparently, she was jammed in there good and in the end they had 4 people and a scoop thing in there all trying to get her out. But we managed to bring her out into the world with only a little black eye to show for her struggles. My diabetes has disappeared since having her and my blood pressure is getting better. She not only is she the answer to my prayers, but she is the cure to my ills as well.

She is an absolute dream. She is quiet and pleasant and so easy. She slept about 5 hours in a row last night, her first night home!!











17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about you this morning, so I'm glad to hear you are all doing well. Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and your family and glad that you are getting well again. Congratulations!! I'll bet you are over the moon with joy :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Aww...she is beautiful! I'm so glad you are both well! I actually teared up reading your post...lol (pregnancy hormones) as I am getting so close to having our little girl too. Congratulations!!

Heather said...

what a sweetheart! I've been thinking about you a lot these days and I'm do hsppy for you! You really deserve all the happiness in the world! Miss ya girl :)

Zip n Tizzy said...

Oh Bless You!
3 days in the hospital after my c-section + 4 more with my jaundiced baby, just about did me in. You'll be able to write a whole book with your birth story!
Until then, I'm so glad you both made it out healthy and strong. What a beautiful baby!
Congratulations!

Thumper said...

:::squee::: Awwww...she's beautiful. But then you knew that already :)

Congrats and I'm glad you're ok, she's ok, and you're home!

Fantastagirl said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad you are home, feeling better, and that you have the most precious baby girl... she is beautiful!

Lisa said...

Congratulations. I have been checking back regularly to see how things have been going. Your little girl is adorable. We are glad everything is going well!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is soooo beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Sounds like quite an eventful process. I'm glad it was worth it. I know I am far from the first to say it but she really is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
She's beautiful....

Tasha said...

congrats on the new baby

The Estrogen Files said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited to hear that she made it safe and sound and to see her gorgeous face. What a blessing!

Bridget said...

Congradulations! I've been checking your blog often to see any updates. Glad to hear everything turned out and you have a beautiful healthy baby girl. I go in Wednesday for my c-section. Hope your recovering well

Anonymous said...

Oh, Congrats! I am so excited for you. How does princess love her new baby sister AND what are we calling this next line in royalty?

:)

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! Oh so precious! I'm sorry it was such a hard time for you.

Twitter