Jul 27, 2008

SEVEN HOURS!!!

My baby girl slept SEVEN WHOLE HOURS in a row last night!! I went in and woke her up at that point. I figured with the way she usually eats she had to be starving. Besides, I was getting a little worried being the paranoid mommy that I am. And to top it off, I went in and picked her up, carried her downstairs, got her bottle and her diaper and sat down and unswaddled her and had to WAKE HER UP!!! We spent a lovely hour together having her breakfast, changing her diaper and cuddling. It was so nice and now she is back there sleeping peacefully again. I am such a lucky mommy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderfully contented baby! ... I am so happy for you!

The Estrogen Files said...

Ooo, she looks like Daddy in that shot. Enjoy some sleep for me, okay? (grin)

Anonymous said...

I love that baby is awake and daddy is out! :)

Too sweet.

So, how's big sis doing with her?

Twitter