May 15, 2008

Thursday Thirteen









Thirteen Things Twisted Cinderella has on her to-do list.


  1. I have been really tired and I am having troubles completing my to do list, but there are things I really want to get done. I would like to sort through Princess's clothes to cull through the stuff she is now too tall for.

  2. I would like to sort through her toys to get rid of the broken ones or the ones she doesn't play with anymore.

  3. I would like to go through the things on my dresser in my room so that I can put them away in the closet or in the basement and have my room looking much better.

  4. I would like to get the rest of Princess's pictures put back up.

  5. I would like to get all the books out of what used to be the spare bedroom but will now be the nursery.

  6. I would like to get the television out of the nursery.

  7. I would like to get the trunk out of the nursery.

  8. I would like to get the bed out of the nursery.

  9. I would like to sort through the clothes in the nursery and put away things sorted by age and gender.

  10. I would like to put up the pictures in the nursery.

  11. I want to get the crib!!!!

  12. I want to get the crib put up in the nursery.

  13. If possible, I would like to paint the dresser in the nursery.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

No comments:

Twitter