May 9, 2008

Friday Five

  1. Princess and I are making cookies and cinnamon buns today. They are the easy kind and she is looking forward to it.
  2. Princess and I are ONCE AGAIN, cleaning her room today. She is a one woman wrecking machine, I swear!
  3. I am cleaning up the kitchen today.
  4. I figured out that with my new mattress I have to sleep in a different position and with a different pillow in order to save myself back pain. It is helping but it is HARD to get used to.
  5. Prince Charming says I woke him up snoring last night. I am embarrassed enough to say that I didn't even feel bad. I just teased him that turnabout was fair play as it is usually him waking me up snoring and he just grinned and said, "Yeah, I thought it would be a bit hypocritical to complain all things considered." LOL

No comments:

Twitter