May 6, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle it Tuesday


I have been busy busy busy the last couple of days! We have switched rooms with Princess so that we are in the room next to the nursery and Princess is further down the hall next to the bathroom hopefully far enough away that she won't get woken up during middle of the night feedings with the baby. It was an amazing amount of work! I am completely exhausted and my back is killing me. But I am glad to be getting it done. Princess's room is pretty much done.

Our room, however is not. I will continue to tackle that throughout today and the next few days. I am also sorting through her clothes and preparing for a barbecue that Prince Charming has arranged for us and some neighbours. So that involves cleaning and such as well. I can tell you, my back is shot and I could sleep for a week but at least things are getting done.

No comments:

Twitter