Sep 19, 2007

Thirteen Things



Thirteen Things that made Twisted Cinderella's week a good one


1. I passed another evaluation with a 95%!
2. Princess was given 2 bags of clothes that fit her!
3. Princess drew me adorable pics at school that I have on my fridge.
4. I love taking Princess to the school bus each morning.
5. I enjoy those few moments to stand around with other mommies.
6. My neighbour says she has two more bags of clothes for Princess.
7. I don't have to walk home anymore this week.
8. I get to get groceries tomorrow.
9. I got a bonus this paycheque which means that I didn't lose any pay even though I was home two days sick.
10. I watched the Big Brother 8 Finale this week.
11. I am keeping on top of my housework fairly well this week.
12. I was told I am doing an amazing job by my Team leader today at work.
13. I am enjoying my job, my life, my baby and my husband.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

Jenny McB said...

Sounds like another good week. Good luck with the transportation next week.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful week. Congrats on the evaluation and on the clothes. Lucky Princess!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Congratulations! Lucky Princess.

Bloggers said...

Cograts on a great week.

my 13 is up on
http://momworksathome.blogspot.com

Barbara said...

Congratulations on the excellent evaluation. Good list.

Anonymous said...

Life is Good! So glad you are having a fantastic week!

Happy TT!

Twitter