Sep 5, 2007

Thirteen Things





Thirteen things About Twisted Cinderella This Week
  1. I had the best week at work! I am loving my job right now.
  2. Princess is going to school this morning, (Thursday) I can't believe it.
  3. I am getting a cold! Oh NO!!!! I have a job where I talk all day and I am getting a cold!
  4. Mmmm . . . . I have a job where I talk all day . . . . could that be the reason that I love it so much?
  5. I getting paid today and I am so excited!
  6. Princess is wearing a cute little dress I bought for her. I am taking lots of pictures.
  7. I am keeping on top of my housework okay while working.
  8. It falls down a little by Friday, but then I have the weekend to get things caught up again.
  9. Notsosnowwhite is here overnight for another Doctors appointment
  10. NO MORE EARLY MORNINGS!!!
  11. I start work at 11 for the next 3 weeks!!!
  12. I will have to get up with Princess every day, but I can live with that.
  13. I am watching the Finale of Charmed today. I loved that show and I missed it before.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
  • (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

11 comments:

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

What a sweet little princess you have! Hope she had a great day at school.

Fantastagirl said...

Awesome about loving the job, and having the hours switched. Payday is always a good day... always.

Lori said...

Sounds like you have alot to be thankful for...sleeping in is good. I get up at 4:45 every day but im off by 3:30 so its all good:) Happy TT.

Jenny McB said...

That's great that your job is going so well for you! So Princess is starting kindergarten, how wonderful for her. She must be so excited.

Have a great weekend.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

ahh, school. Isn't it a great thing?

Keep on having fun at work -- and take care of your throat!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures of her first day! :)
Good luck to you both.

Thorne said...

LOL. Good TT. This sux, tho:
8. My back just informed me that it no longer accepts the bed it has to lie on every night. I told it to consult the check book.
I have the same problem right now. :)

Karen said...

Enjoy your little princess!! She's adorable -- even if you have to get up early!!
Great TT!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Hope princess enjoyed school. She is so sweet and pretty.

Bloggers said...

Enjoyed your post!!
A fellow 13er!

http://momworksathome.blogspot.com

Denise Patrick said...

Hope the Princess had a good day at school. And, that's great that you love your job. I enjoy mine, too. Makes it easier to get up and go some mornings.

Happy TT!

Twitter