Sep 12, 2007

Thirteen Things





Thirteen things About Twisted Cinderella This Week
  1. I fought with the bus schedule all week, I ended up spending $65 on a bus pass only to spend $50 on cab fares. This sucks!
  2. I can't wait to get my car on the road.
  3. Princess is doing soo well at school. She had a nap today. Apparrently Princess and Daddy both fell asleep. As a result I am writing this at 10:30 and she is still awake and I have no idea when she is going to go to sleep.
  4. I am feeling really strong about diet right now. I am not struggling this week.
  5. I am loving watching Big Brother 8. It is coming up to the end now. I wonder who will get nominated.
  6. I love looking for new recipes. I would love to know you favorite family recipe that I could try for Prince Charming and Princess who have no diet restrictions at all.
  7. I would love to know any vegetarian recipes that you have too.
  8. I loved watching Canadian Idol last night.
  9. Bon Jovi was wonderful! I LOVE LOVE him!
  10. I am doing well at work. I am working hard and I am doing it well I think.
  11. I hope to move up in the company after I have been there for my probation period.
  12. I am happy in my job.
  13. I still have my cold in my lungs. I can't wait for it to go away.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
  • (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

6 comments:

Jenny McB said...

Is Dwight still in Canadian Idol? He is from the town next to my parents in Nova Scotia.

Have you done chili in the crockpot? That's one of our favorite meals here in the fall and I love that I can throw in whatever!

Hope your car gets fixed soon so you can have reliable transportation.

Addicted to crafting said...

Very interesting, I like when we learn about our blogger's life!

My bus pass is expensive too and IT PISSES ME OFF!!! LOL

Lori said...

Sounds like you have alot on your plate...breathe:) Happy TT.

Rebecca said...

Public transportation sucks! I'm sorry you have to go through all that. As for vegetarian recipes I'd suggest learning how to use tofu and substituting that for the meat in recipes you like. There's a lot of misconceptions about tofu from people who don't eat it, but I think it's pretty good stuff!

Happy TT13 - mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Nice insights....I didn't even know Bon Jovi was still around! Love your Wordless Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.

I'm still jealous that you got to see Bon Jovi!!!

Twitter