Sep 21, 2007

Friday!


It is finally Friday! Woohoo!! Princess went to a birthday party for our neighbour's adorable little boy next door. After work, I met her and Daddy there and we went to Cosco. The only problem is that I ended up working a little late and when we got to Cosco, we had about 45 minutes before they closed! By the time they were watching us like we were wanted criminals. As we went through an isle there was someone at each end of the isle and they turned off the light behind us. We hurried through and forgot some of the stuff we meant to buy and didn't budget as well as we meant to, but we still got a lot of good stuff. I will have to make a trip to the Sobeys next to where I work to pick up our forgotten stuff. As we walked out Prince Charming apologized to the girl by the door who looks at your receipt as you leave. (They checked ours which is crazy because we had easily 4 people watching us at all times, when would we have been able to steal something??) And the girl on the door said, "Oh that's no problem, we are here until 11 anyway. WWHHAATT???? You are here unti 11 and you are watching me going through this store like I have a sign on my back that says, "Watch out I steal stuff?" Crazy stuff. Oh well, it is Friday and I get to stay home and clean up this disaster that is my house tomorrow! Have a great one!

No comments:

Twitter