Oct 11, 2005

True/False Answers!

Thanks to Princssis for tagging me for this meme. Here are my answers!

1. I have 15 Aunts and Uncles on my fathers side. Absolutely true. My dad is the oldest of 16 children that my grandmother had. Boy she was a busy lady!

2. I failed typing in high school. True. And I went on to learn to type 60 wpm in college.

3. I am an office manager. True. Well I was up until I moved and I will be again once I find work.

4. I married my high school sweetheart Nope! I met Prince Charming after college. His best friends in high school were my best friends in college!

5. I married at 29 years old True. I met Prince Charming at 28 and we married when I was 29.

6. I used to know all the words to "We didn't start the fire" True. I am ashamed to tell you. LOL

7. I love "Ace Ventura Pet Detective" movies NOPE! I hate them. I don't really like gross out humour like that.

8. I used to have a crush on Corey Hart and Patrick Swayze Unfortunately yup! I did!

9. I have had 16 operations. Yes, I did. I was formerly blind, deaf, had my tonsils, gallbladder and all other spare parts removed.

10. I have made wedding cakes for friends and family. True. Before I went back to college, where I met my freinds that introduced me to Prince Charming, I was a cake decorator for 8 years.

11. My favorite childhood book is "Anne of Green Gables" True. I loved the last scene in the first book!

12. I talk on-line to my friend who introduced me to my dh every day. Unfortunately no. I wish I did but stuff happens. We are starting to talk more again though.

13. I have never seen her son. True. We had a falling out before he was born and then I moved away.

14. I am always late. I am NEVER late! I hate to be late. I am always early to the point that it drives Prince Charming crazy!

15. I once had a bear eat our food while camping Nope, it was actually a bunch of giant sized raccoons that we thought was a bear and scared us senseless

16. My friends and I were rescued by cute guys down the trail. Yup we spent the rest of our camping trip flirting hopelessly with these guys!

17. We had adult friends who heard us screaming nearby but they ignored us. Yup and were our parents pissed off when they heard about it.

18. I have never been in a car accident. False. I have been in several. I hate driving. I haven't driven a car in 5 years.

19. Prince Charming and I play scrabble all the time. False. He won't play me because I win all the time.

20. I have never seen a hurricane. False. I actually lived through hurricane Juan and it put the roof of the building next door through our wall while we were inside and made us have to find a new place to live. To this day, since then, my Little Princess is afraid of the dark.

No comments:

Twitter