Oct 7, 2005

From the Savages to the Civilized

Well today's experience was nothing like yesterday's escapades. I went in early and hurried to get coffee and tea ready. And then waited for the savages to attack. But today, I was pleasantly surprised. The savages didn't return. Todays group of teachers were so nice and polite and helpful. There were just as many people but they were respectful and kind. They lined up and waited politely to get their food. When they couldn't find something, they asked. I actually enjoyed myself. I had fun. What a wonderful turn-around from yesterday's extravaganza. All I can say, is that I hope some of these teachers know each other and teach each other how to behave. Because today's teachers were a model example of the kind of people I would like to teach my daughter.

It was an early day, it was hard work, and I am exhausted but I had fun and I would be willing to go again next year if they needed me.

No comments:

Twitter