Oct 23, 2005

Thinking about things

I sit here putting off my day. The move is quickly approaching and I have so much to do, but I am tired. This move is killing me. So, I sit here talking to you, my blog friends, pretending it is like any other day and I have no where better to be. (and there really is nowhere better than chatting with you anyway.)

On the upside, when I get there, my house is all cleaned, furniture moved in already, and even food in the fridge and towels in the bathroom. I love that my MIL is so excited to have us coming. She just keeps preparing for us and talking to us. She is a doll. Once I get through the h*ll on this side of the move (the leaving side) the other side will be wonderful I can tell.

I have never lived there, but I have been there a lot since getting married. I was married there. Prince Charming grew up there. This is the first move that feels like going home. I am so looking forward to getting there and getting on with the every day mundane bits of life. Now that I have a house, I am free to ponder the other bits of the move. I am free to try to allow myself to get excited about the whole thing, about the wonder of just going home.

This move will end up being the best thing I ever did for my family guys. I just know it.

No comments:

Twitter