Oct 12, 2005

Broadened horizons or Crazy Lack of Direction? You tell me!

So, I have broadened my horizons in moving. I can't find a house to live in and I am getting stressed.

So I have spoken to people in three different towns and which ever one finds us a place to live is our new permanent forever home. Great way to pick a new place to live, isn't it? I guess it is marginally better then darts on a map. Whoever wants us, gets us.

So my new official moving destination is somewhere on the West Coast of Newfoundland. Well, at least I have it narrowed down, right? It could be worse. I could be moving somewhere on the east coast of Canada, or somewhere in the North America, or just somewhere. It is awful to be that up in the air, but at least I have something of a chance of someone somewhere finding a place for us to live and then whereever they find a house that is our new permanent forever home. Lovely. Just lovely.

Life is fun here in the fast lane. You never know what is to get thrown at you or what you are going to hit next! Hell at points like this, you don't know where you are or where you are going! Hop in and join me sometime, its quite a ride!

No comments:

Twitter