Oct 23, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Tots and Me

I went back to late October 2007 for my Throwback Thursday Post today.  First of all, I would like to share the post I made in on this day in October 2007, When Electronics Attack.  Reading it today, I have to say, it definitely made me laugh. 

Here is a family picture from that time.  Who knew that our little family of three would grow into this big, beautiful, blessed family of six! (My goal is to get back to that weight!)

This is Princess Belle at this time.  She was five years old and so sweet!  I knew even then how beautiful she would grow up to be!

This is another pic of Princess Belle after having her haircut, wearing her tutu and playing with her "baby sister" dolly.  She wanted so badly to be a "real big sister" back then.  Well, she is now!  Now she has 2 younger sisters and a baby brother.

Princess Belle having fun at a petting zoo!  It was a good day!


#TBT

No comments:

Twitter