Oct 11, 2014

Saturday Photohunt: Spots and Industry

The Saturday PhotoHunts for this week are:  Spots and Industry.  It took me a few minutes to come up with pictures for this theme and then I thought of these two takes on the theme.

The first one is of a rusty piece of equipment from some sort of INDUSTRY.  It was abandoned and Princess Belle stood in front of it in the quiet SPOT and tried to figure out what it was for.

The second picture is of Little Prince when he was quite small, he had SPOTS on his stroller and the display is of the tools of the INDUSTRY of the Steam Age. 






2 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

Steam sure can be amazing. I grew up in railroad family. We have picture of old steam engine.
I don't think my baby stroller had spots on it. But it been years ago.

Coffee is on

Gattina said...

Nice interpretation of the theme !

Twitter