Sep 7, 2011

New things


I have decided to let my shared diet blog and my recipe blog go by the wayside. I won't close them and all the recipes will still be there, but I won't be adding to them. Instead, I am starting one on what I am thinking about now, being healthy for this pregnancy and after this baby is born, losing the baby weight and getting healthy for my kids. I know I have a long way to go and I think sharing it when it is on my mind is a good thing. I know there are other moms out there who want to have a healthy pregnancy and who want to get their body back after having a baby and since that is on my mind, I am sharing it over there.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Good luck! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Will you still be posting general stuff here???

Twisted Cinderella said...

yes. this will stay my main blog about all the assorted parts of my life.

Twitter