Sep 19, 2011

Milestone

Yesterday at 4:30 in the morning, I passed a milestone in my pregnancy. It passed quietly, and although I was awake at the time, I just quietly smiled alone in the early morning hours. You see on June 4, 2007 at 4:30 am I lost a baby at this exact gestational age. And for each of my subsequent babies, I have held my breath until this time passes. In my mind, I feel safer once I have made it passed this milestone. So today, I smile a little wider, feel a little more confident in this pregnancy, and am just a little more joyful in the presence of my little monkey growing inside me.





Don't forget, I am up for an award and I would love it if you would go by and vote for me! I am so surprised and honored that someone would nominate me! And don't forget, you can vote once a day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!!

Twitter