Apr 18, 2011

The one where I gush about my girls


As the days run quickly into one another and the big move races towards me, I find myself noticing my girls more. I spend time amidst the boxes watching as they giggle and dance together. They fill me with such joy as I can't even express.

I walk into Princess Snifflefritz's room and she grins at me from her crib and says, "Hi Mum!" She can only say about 1/2 dozen words and yet she can greet me with those and a smile and melt me into a puddle.

I love to hear Princess Magpie in her toddler voice calling out to her baby sister to follow her down the hall to her room and laughing hysterically as she closes them into her room to play in secret away from grown up eyes.

I love to see them dancing to music, falling over their feet, full of enthusiasm, all of them singing, Princess Belle occasionally mixing up the words, Princess Magpie doing her own renditions most of the time and Princess Snifflefritz just clapping along enthusiastically and falling over laughing as she tries to dance with them.

These girls are my life, they are the sunshine in my days and the sound of their laughter is the soundtrack to my life. They make me happy.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Kids are the best, huh? :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter