Oct 24, 2010

Sunday Sum-up

I wish I could change the way that I am . I wish I could stop worrying and stressing and just go with the flow. But I can't. I feel like I need to make things better. I need to give my kids everything that I should. I need them to have the carefree, worryfree, childhood that I didn't. I don't know why but I feel like it is all my responsibility to give it to them. Right now, I am not doing so well. There are financial difficulties which are not easy to fix and with Christmas coming and with two of my girls having birthdays soon, I am overwhelmed with the stress of how I am going to make this happen for them.

On the other hand, I worry that I am effecting them with my worry too. (hard to explain, but I think you get it). I don't want them worrying about me and my health. I just want to shake it all off, go to bed and then wake up in the morning and it will all be better.

(a little secret, this house is costing us waaaay too much in rent and with our incoming decreasing soon, I just don't know how I am going to make Christmas special for my girls.)

1 comment:

Julie said...

We are having some $$ troubles too. *sigh*

Hope everything works out!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter