Oct 12, 2010

Dressup girls

One of the things that makes me smile is how my girls love to dress up. I never know how they are going to come running out into the living room (they almost never walk). Once in a while, I can't resist. I have to get a camera. Over the years, I have shared many pics of Princess Belle dressing up and showing me her outfits (the Princess Knight was my favorite). Well, it seems that Princess Magpie is following in her never boring footsteps. Here are some pics:

Her favorite tutu.
She wears it over almost everything all the time. It is getting worn out and I need to replace it soon.

Check out the cheezy grin! She loves hats and wears them in her dress-up play all the time!

Here she is wearing the hat and a pillowcase, I am not sure what she was trying to be, but it was too cute to resist taking a pic!


She loves to put things on over her jammies. Here she is wearing a dress over her sleeper. I love when she wears her sister's or her father's shirts over her sleeper too!

The tutu again. I LOVE it! (almost as much as she does)

And her inspiration behind it all . . . Princess Belle!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Amanda used to love to play dress up, but she isn't much into it anymore.

They grow up too fast. *sigh*

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Twitter