Jul 13, 2010

Only a few more days!

Preparations for my move are coming along. Slowly but surely my living room is being overtaken by boxes and the mess is about to make my poor little head explode, but I am getting there. My to-do list now simply includes finishing packing the kitchen and then pack the kids books and movies and then cleaning up as much as I can in advance. I left them to last as I have already packed up most of their toys and I had to leave something for them. Princess Belle easily reads a dozen books a day and it seems a little mean to make her go for weeks without them. But now that we are leaving on FRIDAY I have to get it done.

I went through the boxes and bags of clothes I had put away for the kids to go through and I paired it down considerably. I figured Princess Belle is tall and slender, Princess Magpie is shorter and chubbier (I LOVE cuddly!!!) there is no reason to keep Princess Belle's clothes because they won't fit Princess Magpie properly anyway. Besides, that gives me an excuse to buy her some cute clothes. I LOVE dressing up and shopping for my girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moving - always exciting and exhausting.... glad things are coming together! Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move!! I'm sure everything will go great!

Twitter