Jul 27, 2010

homeschooling on the horizon

Now that I am settling in, I am looking forward to getting on a homeschooling schedule again. I like the routine and order of our lives that way.

Princess Belle keeps asking about it too, so I know that she is longing to get back at it. We will be heading out to the library tomorrow (we were supposed to go today but we had some other things come up.) We will go to a town festival on the weekend.

I think she is happy that we get out here more then we did in the past. I know I am happier.

PS. I will be showing you guys some pics as soon as I find that elusive camera cord again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad to hear that you are settling in so quickly. Can't wait to see some pics!

Julie said...

When does school start up again, up there? ... We're going to start again the day after Labor Day, as that's the norm here in Oregon. :)

I can't believe I'll be starting my 8th year of homeschooling!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Anonymous said...

Glad you are settling in!!

Twitter