Jul 30, 2010

Friday Five


  1. It was a pretty good day, rainy, but good. We took the kids out shopping. I bought some supplies for homeschooling.
  2. I let Princess Belle pick out a notebook, some pencils and some other things that she liked. She enjoyed that.
  3. I found out that a restaurant here in town will make a low-fat, veggie, cheese-less pizza for me, that way if Prince Charming wants to order something for supper one night when we aren't broke from moving, I have an option for me too.
  4. We didn't go to the Festival today. It was raining and I figured we were out yesterday, I don't need to brave the rain to enjoy it. If it rains all weekend, we will go next year.
  5. Little tv note, I am enjoying Big Brother this year. Julie talking about Enzo's accent makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Julie said...

We bought our school supplies a couple weeks ago... Right now they are hiding in my closet, so the girls won't get into it before school starts. *lol*

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter