Jun 29, 2009

Belly Pic

I am finally sharing a belly pic. I have to warn you that I am ginormous!!! I am not sure why I am soooo large and round this time. I must be growing another really big baby in here, even if I would love a small little bundle of joy this time. And embarressed as I am by just how big and round I am right now (and trust me, as bad as these pics are, it actually is all belly), I am going to share my belly pics anyway. So here I am at 12 weeks pg.




I have to confess, I would love a little baby this time. My Princess Magpie is just so precious and sweet and I wish she would have stayed small a little longer. She is just so big and getting bigger each day. She doesn't feel like she is staying a baby nearly long enough for me. I try to soak it up as much as I can, but given the choice I would maybe pic a smaller baby like Princess Belle because she just seemed to stay a baby so much longer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! ... Amanda was tiny when she was born (18.5 inches and 5 lbs, 2 oz), and I loved it. It took her a month to catch up with Jared's birth weight (6 lbs, 7 oz) and 2 months to catch up with Josh and Alicia's birth weight (7 lbs, 6 oz)... It really was nice to have her smaller for longer. :D

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Jillian was a little lovebug as well, it is hard to believe looking at her now that she was once 5 LBS!

Emily said...

I have such big babies too...jack was almost 9 1/2 lbs! Which is so weird because my husband and I are both so short! lol I guess they can grow in many different ways!

Patricia said...

I can relate to your photo. I was big with each baby and had 3 big ones.. 8pdz 11 oz, 10pds 1oz and 12 pds. My 3rd baby just did not stay small long enough.

Congratulations to you and happy pregnancy.

Tasha said...

Are you sure theres not 2 in there, LOL

I am so happy for you to be prego again..I don't know how you can do it though..Ben is keeping me SOOO busy!

Twitter