Mar 25, 2009

Tired

I am tired today. Princess Magpie was up off and on all last night running a slight fever and crying. Today she is doing better but I am tired. Prince Charming was nice enough to let me go back to bed this morning so that he could see Princess Belle off to school. He was so sweet to do that and I got a little extra rest, but they are not quiet and I didn't get any extra sleep. We traded off so now he is sleeping and I am up taking care of Princess Magpie.

Oh, I gotta go, she is behind me growling, which is the universal signal that naptime has once again arrived.

Edited to add: You spend your time feeling tired and cranky and then you read something to put it all into perspective.

Prayers for Stellan

4 comments:

Julie said...

I'm sorry you guys had such a rough night. I hope she feels better soon and that you can catch up on your sleep!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had troubles last night - hope you catch up tonight!

Kbob said...

we were up last night too with the same thing. Hope Magpie gets better soon :) I just got a nap and feel a little better.

Tink *~*~* said...

It was so unfair of God to make children without an on/off switch (or at least a way to yank the batteries). Hope you get some better sleep the rest of the week!

Tink *~*~*
NOW PLAYING at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* :
Lighthouse at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

Twitter