Mar 15, 2009

Casper the friendly 7 year old Princess

I could hear the commotion as they climbed up the steps, Princess Belle, sobbing and Prince Charming stalking up behind her furious. He called out to me, "You have GOT to see this." clearly, expecting me to be furious too. But when I walked up to the doorway, I had to smother laughter. She just looked so funny covered in white, sobbing heartbrokenly at the thought of being in trouble.



"I wanted to be a mime."

I put on my serious face and asked, "And what did you do?"

"We put plaster on the ground and skated on it, because it made the floor slippery." Princess Belle hiccupped, breathless from crying.

"Oh dear. And where did they do this?" I said, looking up at Prince Charming.

"They poured PAINT all over her best friends hard wood floors when the babysitter had gone up to the washroom." Prince Charming muttered furiously.



"Well he told me too. And I kept falling down so I got it all over my clothes."

"Oh dear. Lets get you cleaned up."

Prince Charming fumed for a long while, and I cleaned the paint off of Princess Belle. We checked with our neighbour and she got the paint off of her floor. (although I wouldn't blame her if she didn't want Princess Belle over there again for quite a while.)


Don't worry, she was firmly punished and talked to about ever touching things that are not hers especially paint or plaster or anything of the like, no matter who told her too.

7 comments:

Cory said...

I would have laughed too. I can't imagine how she managed to get her face covered so well.

Twisted Cinderella said...

She did that on purpose so that she could look like a mime. LOL

Jessica said...

oh shi shi... I would have been laughing and what the heck at the same time..

Tasha said...

I don't think I could have done that with a serious face..

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness. I don't know if I would have laughed, or cried!

Julie said...

My initial reaction would have been trying to smother my giggles...and then oh my gosh I can't believe they did that! You have to hand it to them for creativity. ;) That being said, I am glad the paint came off the floor. Did it come off of her too?

Twisted Cinderella said...

the paint came off of her and the floor but not out of her clothes. LOL

Twitter