Mar 21, 2009

Saturday Photohunt - Yellow

When I saw the theme Yellow, this week, I remembered how I used to dress (My now 7 year old) Princess Belle in yellow all the time. She looked so sweet. So I went hunting and found pictures of her when she was two and three years old looking pretty in yellow and I had to share. So in the first few pictures she is three years old, in the last picture she is two years old. Wasn't she cute?????


Edited to add a pic of my littlest baby girl back in November:


10 comments:

Gypsy at heart said...

Yellow dresses and little girls just go together! Very cute!

http://wanderingwonderinggypsy.blogspot.com/

Lisa C. said...

Your baby is adorable.. Great photos...

Anonymous said...

I agree pastel yellow colored dresses on lil girls makes them so soft and so cute. How lovely is your Princess.

I played too today! I hope you can drop by.

Happy Week-end!

Enigma said...

A super memory. My daughter is a teenager now, but I still have memories of her in her yellow sun dress. Wow....thanks for taking me back with such great photos!

Anonymous said...

Great photos!!!
My yellow photos are up as well. Hope you'll visit http://upcountrysmiles.com

Rebecca Mecomber said...

So, so sweet!

I did yellow today, too! I hope you can come visit.

http://ilovenewyorktravel.net/photo-hunters-yellow/

Have a great weekend!

Brita said...

Great shots!

Emily said...

Awe, precious.

Mozi Esme said...

These are adorable! There is something so cheery about little girls in yellow...

The Queen Bee said...

Lovely! Mine's up too. Have a great weekend.

Twitter