Jan 31, 2008

Thursday Thirteen








Thirteen Random Things about Twisted Cinderella

  1. I am attacking mount laundry again today. I swear that stuff multiplies in the basement when I am not looking.

  2. Princess is going on afternoon shift at kindergarten for the next month. I am looking forward to that little bit of extra sleep.

  3. Princess had been sick lately but she seems to be much better now.

  4. My mornings are disturbingly routine the last little while. Every morning it is exactly the same, I get up, I eat breakfast, I relax for a while, I get sick, I come back down and get a drink. EVERY SINGLE MORNING.

  5. I am so tired of headaches. I get one almost every single day.

  6. Truthfully, to have a healthy baby, I would get sick every day and have a headache every day until my baby is born. I will do anything to hold this baby in August.

  7. I was going to go to the doctor this week, but when I called they said that they didn't have my U/S results and so we made the appointment for next week.

  8. I have gained an insane amount of weight with this pg.

  9. I was talking to Prince Charming about the fact that we have lived here for almost 2 years. That is awesome for us! The last two places we lived, we lived there for SIX MONTHS!!! But we are settled here.

  10. I feel like we are finally, little by little doing and getting the things we wanted to.

  11. Prince Charming has friends here. Princess has friends here. We didn't have that in other places that we lived.

  12. Now if Prince Charming could just get a job, our lives would be complete. (Well that and welcoming our child in August.)

  13. I started a binder for my weekly menu plan and I love it. I have dividers in it. I do two weeks menu at a time so my dividers are as follows: Week One, Week Two, Recipes To Try, Big Hit Recipes, Make again Recipes. I love it.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


No comments:

Twitter