Jan 14, 2008

Big Sister Princess

Princess was sitting in the chair today, all cuddled up watching television when she said out of the blue, "I wish I was a big sister." I gave her a hug and said, "That would be nice, wouldn't it." I was feeling a little flustered and I wanted so badly to tell her. Especially when she added sadly, "I know . . . but I am not a big sister and I want to be one."

Soon Princess soon.

On the pregnancy side, I am still riding the morning sickness waves. I have discovered that certain foods help and that eating every two hours helps as well. The only thing is, I am definitely going to gain more weight that I did with Princess. Oh well, I have a lifetime to lose weight and this pregnancy isn't long enough and is waaay too precious for me to spend it worrying.

No comments:

Twitter