Jan 22, 2008

Shouting from the Rooftops.

I saw my beautiful little baby, s/he was bouncing around so much that it was hard to get the measurements and the heatbeat but they finally did and s/he was measuring within a week of my dates and the heartbeat was perfect.

I have felt a part me holding back a little. I was scared because of my miscarriage. But there was a moment when my baby did a really hard kick and bounced right across t he screen that I felt the love flood over me and I just whispered, "Hi baby" and the baby was real and beautiful and living and healthy and I was just filled with an overwhelming love for my baby. My best friend, Notsosnowwhite and Prince Charming got to be in the there with me and Notsosnowwhite stood by my feet with her hands on my leg and she cried. I am so glad she was there.

We are telling Princess later today.

No comments:

Twitter