Feb 12, 2007

Busy Day

I was on the go a lot today. I am pleased to say that I discussed my decision to just eat vegetarian (and how it would effect my pregnancy) with my public health nurse and I told her what I was eating and how and she said I was doing everything that she would recommend. I was thrilled with that.

I got my tests done at the hospital and I even though I don't have the results yes, I am pleased to report that it only took one try to get the needle in. Every time I have tried before it took at least three tries. I was so relieved that I could have danced out.

I went out and got myself some milk and things before I came home (Thanks to the buses here in town). I was out for a total of 7 hours and I am exhausted but I am feeling pretty good with the results of the day.

No comments:

Twitter