Apr 2, 2020

Quarantine Day 9678

Quarantine Day 9678: I am grasping for straws on ways to keep my sanity.

  • I experimented with a recipe for vegetarian lasagna soup.  I hope that my family likes it.  
  • Little Prince is eating better.  Probably even better than before he got sick, overall.  I am thrilled.  
  • I trimmed Princess Snifflefritz' bangs.  She looks a little better.  (Or at least, not terrible.)
  • I tried desperately to open the door to our deck. I chipped away at the snow with a broom handle,  through the 2 inches that I could get the door open.  I failed.
  • I have drank more coffee and watched more television than is healthy. 
  • I have heard thousands of stories from my little chatterbox, Princess Snifflefritz. 
  • I have promised good things to Princess Magpie for all her help. 
  • I am trying hard not to stress out or be over-emotional.
  • I am checking the news WAY more than I ever have.
  • This is the first year that I really don't care about spring.
  • I keep reminding myself that one day this will be another day we will talk about saying, "Remember that time we all had to quarantine ourselves and everything was closed?"  Just like other things we have gone through, like a hurricane, we will get through this too. 



No comments:

Twitter