Apr 26, 2020

Oh Boy

Okay, Covid-19 social distancing has me going a little crazy.  I guess I am stressed and not sleeping well.  As a result, I am doing some pretty silly things:

  • Twice, I took the toaster out of the cupboard to blend my yogurt and fruit with!!  Funny, how I left the immersion blender right there in the cupboard.
  • Another time, I found my green onions in the knife bin, where I put them instead of the fridge!  I had no idea!
  • I didn't post on my blog for three days and I didn't even realize!  Every day was just so much like the other. 
  • I went make a smoothie and was going to blend it with only peanut butter and sweetener, I forgot half the ingredients!!
  • Before bed, I got a notification to expect snow on Thursday and I had to check to see what day it was.  It was Wednesday night!!!

No comments:

Twitter