Apr 24, 2016

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sundays heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week.

 1. Watching my autistic boy make connections even if it is with television characters.

2. Princess Magpie tickling her baby brother

3.  Little Prince choosing to sit with his sleeping sister

4. Impromptu afternoon naps.


5. Quiet morning coffee's in my homeschool classroom.

6. My boy enjoying books while he eats his breakfast.

7. Picture presents from Princess Snifflefritz

8. Snuggles from my kitty, even if he does make me snuffly.

9. Watching my kids enjoy classic books like, "The Velveteen Rabbit".

10.  My silly boy putting things on his head and then getting excited.

11. Quiet moments

12.  My oldest girl, who avoids the camera, but is always there to help with her siblings and to play with them.  I love watching the girls getting makeup lessons or my boy cuddling her.  It is super-special.

No comments:

Twitter