Apr 2, 2016

Awesome Find

I had a great time at homeschool group yesterday.  They were really welcoming.  I found out about a great store in town, Yarmouth Natural Foods Market.


We went down to see it today and I was so amazed!  Every corner I turned revealed something new and wonderful.   There were all sorts of natural foods and products as well as restaurant products and supplies at incredible prices.  They even had all the cake decorating supplies I used to use when I was a cake decorator. I can see many more very productive trips to this store in my future.

The staff and owners were wonderfully helpful and knowledgeable.  I really was super impressed!

(While I took all the rest of the pictures myself, I borrowed the picture of the store and this one of the wonderful owners off of this website)









No comments:

Twitter