May 9, 2015

Saturday Photohunt: Impressive

The Saturday PhotoHunt for this week is:  Impressive. I thought immediately of our recent trip to the Museum of Natural History and how impressive the kids found the dinosaurs to be.  It was a great day and I love the wonder in the kids eyes and how awestruck they were by the impressive displays.

Little Princes was completely amazed by the giant moving dinosaurs.  

Princess Snifflefritz was taken with all of the wonderful living creatures like the snake.  

And while the kids loved the impressive bumblebee collection, I was more than a little icked out. 

And while it may not seem to be impressive to move, watching Little Prince climb stairs for the first time, managing his balance, working it out, was very IMPRESSIVE to me.  Watching my little boy work so hard to overcome all the obstacles that autism puts in his way, always impresses me. 





No comments:

Twitter