May 11, 2015

Lovely

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day.  I know that my family worked hard to make me feel special.  I loved the fact that Princess Magpie and Princess Snifflefritz actually proclaimed Mother's Day one of their favorite holiday's ever!

I loved the red glass slipper tape dispenser they picked out and all the red goodies for my kitchen!!


Prince Charming's card was so perfect that it made me laugh out loud. 



And when I discovered I had to run to the store for milk for Little Prince, I came home to discover that Princess Magpie and Princess Snifflefritz had worked hard to make the table pretty the way I do for holidays.  It was so sweet.


It was lovely to be made to feel loved and special.  I adore my kids and how excited they were by the whole thing.  The most special part was how they were fairly bursting to show me all the wonderful things they had planned.

No comments:

Twitter