Mar 10, 2015

You Take the Good, You Take the Bad . . .



Well I have good news and bad news with regards to Little Prince.  And since this is my blog, I will share the bad news first.  Little Prince has cut out the only food I could regularly count on him to eat!  For so long the only thing he would eat is peanut butter and Nutella sandwiches.  But now, all of a sudden, he won't eat them at all.  He went 24 hours without eating anything at all.  He was simply drinking chocolate milk.  But eventually we figured out that he was willing to eat a few chicken nuggets and chocolate chip cookies.  Not the healthiest fare ever, but after a 24 hour hunger strike I was happy he was eating. Here's hoping he keeps eating!

Little Prince has been heard to try to sing to himself while he is playing.  On a couple of occassions, I have heard him trying to sing, "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star".  And if he is up set and I start to sing it, he actually stops fussing and listens to me.

No comments:

Twitter