Dec 21, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1. Silly girls who make me smile every day, especially when they come giggling down the stairs to show me how they have dressed up, like Princess Snifflefritz did here.

2.  My sweet babies who love each other so much.

3. An afternoon of Frosty the Snowman and Eggnog with my kids.

3. Shopping with my girls, grateful that Princess Belle was so  helpful with her sisters.  She truly is an amazing girl.

4. Paper snowflakes on the day before the first day of winter.  My girls had so much fun.


5.  A quiet morning after this sleepy boy kept me up most of the night.  Love my boy so much rough, sleepless nights and all.

No comments:

Twitter