Dec 7, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1. Having fun decoration the Christmas tree with my family.  Creating memories for us to cherish.


2. Getting nice pics of my kids as they investigate the tree.  




3.  Laughing as my two middle girls are completely fascinated with the snowglobe ornament we found in the decorations.


4. I love how the two middle girls love the tree without destroying it.  They love to lay under it, just looking up through the lights and decorations.


5. I love how festive our house looks.  The tree is beautiful and the living room looks so beautiful that I almost want to leave it like this all year round. 

6. Having a fun day out with Little Prince, even if it was just to the doctor's office.  He was just so sweet.

7. Finding reasons every day to laugh with my girls, like Princess Snifflefritz and Princess Magpie having a blast with unmatched socks from the folded laundry.  They skated in them, wore them as mitts and stuffed them so that they were like stuffed toys.  They cracked me up and giggled the whole time.

1 comment:

momto5 said...

so sweet. your tree looks amazing!

Twitter