Jan 5, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

I have lots of things to be grateful for this week.

1. When I posted I was upset, my friend contacted me to remind me that I was loved and supported and that someone out there thinks I am a great mom.

2. Watching movies with Princess Belle, it is fun to be able share movies I love with her.

3. A nice hot coffee, full of flavor, from my Tassimo.

4. Neighbours working hard to find a lost dog and bringing him home to his family.

5. I have been lucky enough not to losing power this week, when a lot of people in our province has not been that lucky. Having heat when temperatures are this cold is definitely a blessing.

6. Seeing how neighbours have come together to help each other through this tough time warms my heart.

7. Being woken by a little girls who wakes up with a song in her soul that she can not help but sing.

2 comments:

momto5 said...

yeah for having power. that is a blessing all on it's own. have a great week. <3

Jenna Michelle Pink said...

I am glad the dog was found and bought home again :)

Twitter